A $400+ million broadband Internet business unit needed to meet aggressive customer churn reduction targets profitably. They needed an experienced senior marketing expert to immediately identify and implement retention improvements and launch new products with little guidance who could also collaborate with multiple extended teams – direct marketing, branding, sourcing, manufacturing, development, finance, IT, tech support and regional service centers.
- A new branded product packaging program that met tough cost and sourcing targets while improving brand recall by over 2 million customers
- Improved customer on-boarding communications that reduced first 30 day calls to Tech Support
- Overhauled and led the change to a more flexible and effective email platform.
- Led the implementation of the first customer profitability program to match save offers to customer profitability – multi-organization, on time scheduling, testing and go-to-market responsibilities
- Launched two critical new products into the base requiring close review and testing of registration and provisioning. Implemented successful customer promotion incentives to exceed targets. Directed vendors on product improvements while soliciting new customer feedback to improve the on-boarding process